This system is complete for installation
What you get:
Surface mounted video doorbell x 1; surface mounted video home station x 1; power supply-video controller with mounting case x 1
Surface Video Door Station
� Complete pre-assembled unit for surface-mounted installation
� Power supply: 26V DC �2V (bus voltage)
� Connections: 2 terminal screws for 2-wire bus, 2 terminal screws for additional supply
� Dimensions (width x height x depth): 110 x 253 x 40 mm (incl. camera)
� Consists of:
- Door station with camera, speaker and 1 call button
- Rigid aluminium profile housing
- Shatter-proof and scratch-resistant thermoplastic cover frame, with high resistance to ultraviolet light
� Door station features:
- 1 call button with name label and with white LED call button illumination
- Weather-proof speaker
- High quality electric microphone
- Handsfree feature (voice-controlled talk-back with echo and background noise suppression.)
- Audible acknowledgement signal with pressing of call buttons
- Adjustable speech volume
- Splash-water sealed cover plate
- Name label can be exchanged without tools or frame removal
- Name plate dims. (width x height): 62 x 62 mm
� Camera features:
- Automatic day/night switching - switches from daytime operation (colour presentation) to night mode (black and white presentation).
- LEDs provide steady illumination for the field of view in night mode
- Automatic background lighting compensation, white balance and gain control (AGC)
- Note: The colour camera may not be positioned directly below a light
- Signal transmission and supply of the audio and video components via reverse-polarity protected, short-circuit-proof 2-wire bus
- Camera can be swivelled 20� horizontally and vertically by hand
- With wide-angle lens
- 140� visible detection range (includes 20� swivelling)
- PAL colour system
- 500 (H) x 582 (V) pixels
- 380 TV lines horizontal resolution
- Recommended camera installation height 1.50 m
- Integrated temperature-dependent camera heating
- Temperature range: -20�C to +50�C
- Splash-water sealed cover plate
� Impact-resistant plastic cover plates
Surface mounted Video Monitor
Hands-free feature home station is pre-assembled unit for surface mounted installation.
� Quick and clean installation via pull-off screw terminals.
� Easy removal of home station and cover frame during renovation work.
� Mounting holes for wall and box installation.
� Signal transmission and power supply of home station via reverse polarity-protected and short-circuit-proof 2-wire bus.
� Parallel connection of up to 3 home stations possible.
� Ringing tone differentiation for door call, internal call and floor call.
� Selection of 5 different ringing tone melodies, which can be assigned to individual call buttons.
� Operating buttons with integrated LEDs for status display.
� Hands-free feature (voice-controlled talk-back with echo and background noise suppression).
� Enforcement function for loud background noise during the voice connection.
� Eavesdropping prevention.
� Switching light and other functions in conjunction with the switching actuator
� Operation of the door opener.
� Setting the ringing tone melody.
� Switching ringing tone on and off.
� Call acceptance.
� Activation of the enforcement function.
� Volume control of calling tone and speech volume.
Power supply: 26 V DC � 2 V (bus voltage)
Connections: two screw terminals for 2-wire bus
two screw terminals for floor-call button
Dimensions: W x H x D 55 x 127 x 20 mm
Temperature range: -5 �C to +50 �C
Supply of the reverse-polarity protected, short-circuit-proof 2-wire bus when using video components such as a colour camera or TFT display
Up to 2 door stations with a colour camera and 18 home stations with TFT colour display can be connected
Self-resetting electronic short-circuit and overload recognition of the operating voltage and the bus connection
Push buttons for system and door opener programming.
LED status indicators for operation, overload, system programming and door opener programming
12 V AC output to supply power to a standard door opener (max. power consumption 1.1 A)
Relay output for switching a door opener with its own power supply
Door-opener switching time continuously adjustable from 1 s to 10 s
The video control device is intended to be installed in the sub distribution unit. If this is not possible, use a common surface mounted distributor. If the topology of the video cabling is designed as a rising main installation, the video distributor also required.
Primary rated voltage: 230 V AC, 50 Hz
Secondary rated voltage: SELV 26 V DC �2 V
Secondary rated current: 700 mA continuous load, 1.15 A peak load (max. 5 seconds). Overload deactivation from 900 mA
Screw terminals: 0.6 mm to 2.5 mm2
Door opener output: 12 V AC, 1.1 A
Relay output: 250 V AC, 2 A
Cable length from camera to most distant TFT display: max. 100 m
Dimensions: DRA device with 8 modules
Temperature range: -5� C to +45� C
Door communication gateway for connection of Gira door communication system with an existing telephone system.
� Door communication gateway is simply connected between the telephone connection and an analogue telephone. Telephone calls can be carried out on the existing telephone as usual. In addition, door calls are forwarded by the Gira door communication system to the telephone. It is then possible to speak to the person at the front door and the door opener can be activated via the telephone keypad. In addition, door calls can be forwarded to an answering machine or a mobile phone.
� Intended for installation in the sub-distribution unit. If this is not possible, a common surface-mounted distributor should be used.
� The TC-gateway is supplied with power via Video Controller device.
� This component enables door communication systems with more than 30 devices to be set up
� Connections: two screw terminals for 2-wire bus, 2 screw terminals for exchange connection a/b, 2 screw terminals for device a�/b� , 2 screw terminals for power supply 12V, AC/24V DC
� Dimensions: DRA device, with 6 modules
Requires 2 wire bus cable only. Maximum distance 80 m with 0.8 mm cable; 50 m with 0,6 mm cable